500 Club will be canceled for two Sundays, 8/8, and 8/15

500 Club will be canceled for two Sundays, 8/8, and 8/15

PA Coyote
Folks,
I am canceling the 500 Club games for Sunday nights due to the DD Anniversary and hercemer tournaments.

South 44 graciously moved the Thursday night boiler maker games from Thursday nights to Sunday nights so we could hold the tournaments on their actual day and date.
Thank you South44.

Wednesday night games will still be held for the 500 Club and it will return on Sunday August 21, 8 PM EDT. as well.

Thank you, and good luck at the tables,
Coyote