Accessing tournament files on a Mac

Lampornis
I'm sure most of you know this but for the few of you out there who like me were born in the era of 8K brains and have trouble remembering small details here is how you access your tournament files on a Mac.  From the DD Poker main menu simply click on the "Support" button on the upper right side of the screen.  When you get to the support screen click on "My Files" at the bottom of the screen.  This will open a window were you can access your tournament files.  This is of course of use to anyone on a Mac that wants to share their tournament files.

Cheers,

Lampornis