Android app...?

Chadwick
Hiyas;

Anyone know if there are any plans to release an Android version of DD Poker?  If not, anyone know of an OFF-LINE Android Poker app that is similar to DD Poker? (Not interested in playing on-line against real people)

Cheers,
Chadwick

Re: Android app...?

Stew Hunger
Hi Chad
Ubuntu floated the idea of a phone http://www.ubuntu.com/phone/ubuntu-for-android

marry it with this ...linux download (ty Doug) http://www.ddpoker.com/download

                                        DD poker is unique and timeless.

Re: Android app...?

Chadwick
Thanks for the speedy reply, Mack.

I forgot to mention that my Android 'device' is a new-gen Nexus 7 tablet, running KitKat 4.4.2.  Not sure I should mess with it by installing Ubuntu.  I'll do some research and see how it goes though cos I'd really like DD Poker on my slate.  Thanks again.

Cheers,
Chadwick

Re: Android app...?

Hi Chad

This Ubuntu program/app may uninstall just like a program , just like on windows you can easily delete it if
it does not work for you.

I played practice for years before I went online.
One cool option is jump to end after fold.

Re: Android app...?

Stew Hunger
Here is a link that shows the Linux Ubuntu operating system on a phone.
The idea Ubuntu had was to have a full blown desktop operating system on a phone/tablet.
http://liliputing.com/2014/04/ubuntu-running-meizu-mx3-smartphone-video.html