Are you a poker game host?

Bass55
Administrator
If you plan on Hosting DDPoker games and posting here on Nabble, please reply to this email so I can change your status to Member. Something changed in Nabble so that Registered people can't post.

Thank you,

Mike (Bass)
go to( http://dd-poker.3675753.n2.nabble.com ) and join, then read downunders(http://dd-poker.3675753.n2.nabble.com/internet-games-tt7578551.html#a7578581 ) post about joining and hosting games, then if you want to receive emails from Nabble about new games and their URL, go to the first sticky post for our game URL folder (Donohoes) and clink on the perma-link feature, I think that will cover it, I hope, Mike

Re: Are you a poker game host?

garygfon
WTH? You know Im a host when you are not here, had no problem this last weekend!

Are you a poker game host?

I do plan on becoming a poker game host.
Thanks for discovering the problem
Nabble does make sudden changes from time to time.
This "software" settings change makes no sense

           I think it my be e-mailing the Admin on the page that pops up
            when someone tries posting (extra work) Nabble may have done
this to prevent spam and trolls

The template directs e-mail traffic to Doug

Re: Are you a poker game host?

moparphil367
I am a host, at least im tryin 2 b.    moparphil367

Re: Are you a poker game host?

73337
I Posted a game URL & Hosted a game and created a New Post (Results)  OK tonight 6/5/2020 - 73337

Re: Are you a poker game host?

Wild Card

Thanks Mike you da man!