Attention DD poker will not function Easter Sunday

Attention DD poker will not function Easter Sunday

Stew Hunger
Due to a java code glitch that has been existent since 1995 DD poker games (every platform) will not function. Sorry folks

Re: Attention DD poker will not function Easter Sunday

hagan
I'm supposed to sub for Coyote tonite, should I not even attempt it?

I saw that guys had games posted for this morning, don't know if they worked or not, but I will give it a try

Re: Attention DD poker will not function Easter Sunday

Stew Hunger
Yo Hagan
Doug probably constructed a emergency patch for this glitch !!
Cheers

Re: Attention DD poker will not function Easter Sunday

hagan
game is up and posted, hope to see you there!

April 1st. You got me Ron!

Re: Attention DD poker will not function Easter Sunday

Stew Hunger
Hagan , I know you will get me back someday.........soon !