Been banned again?

12

Been banned again?

Instinct_WIN
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Been banned again?

JoeNitro
I did, but i don't speak for anyone but myself

Re: Been banned again?

JoeNitro
She said no. She's afraid your presence will keep others from joining

Re: Been banned again?

Instinct_WIN
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Been banned again?

JoeNitro
irrelevant

Re: Been banned again?

Instinct_WIN
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Been banned again?

JoeNitro
wouldn't have anything to do with you? oh of course not. how could a sweet guy like you make so many enemies

Re: Been banned again?

JoeNitro
You see? It's never you in your mind, NEVER

Re: Been banned again?

Instinct_WIN
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Been banned again?

JoeNitro
You're the one viciously attacking people. Take your own advice. again with you it's always someone elses fault

Re: Been banned again?

Instinct_WIN
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Been banned again?

JoeNitro
All about you, isn't it

Re: Been banned again?

JoeNitro
You have no empathy for other people, you don't care about other people as long as you get what you want. Well screw that bud. gl getting anyone to go along with you with that attitude

Re: Been banned again?

Instinct_WIN
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Been banned again?

JoeNitro
I've got no problem with your play, I've played all kinds and I know how to handle them all. One thing you have to remember when playing poker is that you are playing humans, not a computer. People make mistakes, get tired, bored whatever. To scream, holler, cuss and attack people over a game that means nothing just pisses people off.  There's not even a leader board where'd you'd have to worry about your standing. Which makes the table fairly loose. you have to adapt, not cry and make threats when someone doesn't play "perfect poker" by YOUR standards.

Re: Been banned again?

JoeNitro
I'm trying to help you mate, but you have to act civil. There's no other way

Re: Been banned again?

JoeNitro
I used to tell people that i went through keyboards by the pallet load I'd get so mad when i lost. So I know how you feel. people are fallible and there's not a thing you can do about it.

When you take a bad beat, take comfort knowing you played your cards right.

The mute button vs The Ban Hammer

Any Host Can move you to (obs) then we can all mute you , I would rather you sack up and play like a Man.

Re: The mute button vs The Ban Hammer

moparphil367
Oh Stewie, you have surpassed me in funniness. I may have won a hand of poker against you sometime in the past, but you, sir, have a strait flush with this. I hereby congratulate you on a fine win, and reiterate my respect for you as a DD satirist, fellow poker player and friend. Long live DD.    - Phil (of the Mopar Phils)
12