Can DDpoker's stats be used to spot leaks?

Can DDpoker's stats be used to spot leaks?

BigSlick
    I'm pretty sure that it probably can be used to spot some of the more obvious leaks in one's game, but I don't have enough experience using much of DDpoker's features beyond playing against its AI computer players.  I've also never used a HUD, so I don't know how well both DDpoker & a HUD's player stats are interchangeable, but I'd guess that some (if not most or all) are.  I've played a few hundred tournaments in DDpoker by now (mostly for the hand histories), so maybe that's enough hands to gain some insight into some of my leaks so that I can plug them.
    Does anyone know how to go about using DDpoker's player stats (for tournaments) to tally up some percentages and use those to find and plug one's leaks?  If so, please let me know.  Thanks!
Forget it enough to get over it, remember it enough so it doesn't happen again.

Re: Can DDpoker's stats be used to spot leaks?

BigSlick
    I don't guess there's much activity on these forums.  I haven't grinded online or anything, so I'm not really very familiar with HUD stats (pokertracker and/or holdemmanager) - Just some basics.  And, I'm not at my computer right now, so I cannot see any of my stats to know which ones are comparable to the HUD stats.
    As far as the HUD stats of  vpip/pfr/aggressionfactor  , I think (that's a big "think" on the pfr stat) that I can somewhat of a reading for the first two stats from my ddpoker tournament stats, but I doubt that ddpoker keeps any sort of aggression factor stats (IDK).
    Mostly, I'm just wondering what stats do I want to look for and what info should I be able to infer from certain ddpoker stats, etc (things like that).

    It would be really cool if maybe a HUD was made for DDpoker, but I'm just a hobbyist coder, and I wouldn't even know where to begin on such a thing.  Thanks!
Forget it enough to get over it, remember it enough so it doesn't happen again.