Can't install on some computers

howlett123
Trying to install a DDpoker disc, on my elderly father's computer (running Windows 8) it is installing on his older computer (Windows 7) but not the newer one.  Tried to install it on mine (Windows 7) and it won't install on that one either.  Both times it goes all through the installation process then stops just before finishing.  I've tried changing program files, and completely uninstalling the security software (one has McAfee, one has Charter Security Suite), but it does the exact same thing, going all through the installation then stopping at the last possible minute and just stalling out.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Can't install on some computers

howlett123
I am trying to install an old version, but it's the version my father wants.  He hates the online version.  Suggestions?  What I don't get is why I can install on one computer but not the others