Checking in

Donohoe Digital
Administrator
Hi DD Poker players,

It is very touching to see you guys carry on the DD Poker torch after I had to shutdown our servers.  I'm glad my little creation has brought some joy to everyone.  Please let me know if you want articles pinned or unpinned.

Good luck at the tables!

Cheers,

-Doug

Re: Checking in

Snoopy_Ace
Dear Doug,

Thank you so much for all the years of enjoyment!  So much has transpired since I first got the software at Fry's Electronics back in 2006,  We've gained friends and, sadly, lost some (Sly Fox, Murph, etc.).  You have an excellent product that, at least for me anyway, withstood the test of time.

Personally, I understand that no matter how good the product is, business decisions must come first.  After all, no one is expected to subsidize peoples' habits.

I wish you and all close to you all the best.

Regards,
Snoopy (aka Bob)

Re: Checking in

Merry Christmas
Thank you Doug DD poker is one of those rare timeless things and
your creation is the gift that keeps on giving.

Re: Checking in

Whisky Vincent
Hi Doug, thank you. I am 50 and to this day I still think this is one one of the most well thought pieces of software I have ever encountered..  Alone or with friends, I have been enjoying since 2007ish?

Thanks for the years of pleasure, and occasionally pain!

Vincent
(whiskeyvince / whiskeyvincent)

Re: Checking in

hagan
Thank you Doug. 13 years of continuous play, and it never gets old. Many years of pleasure and crushing defeats.