Collaborate with the Europeans for a Championship game.

Collaborate with the Europeans for a Championship game.

Stew Hunger
How about a game between the Europeans and the Americans we can easily settle the time differences
and I think we could fill a 30 player game.
                                                            any ideas?

Collaborate with the Europeans for a Championship game.

Stew Hunger
The meeting of Pokers Gods , Team Europe vs Americas , Phil Ivey , Daniel Negreanu , Phil Hellmuth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_s9_e0_Fm8