Congratulations Winners of the DD 5th Anniversary Tourny

Congratulations Winners of the DD 5th Anniversary Tourny

PA Coyote
This post was updated on .
Great play, great time, Great Winners! Congratulations to all.

Thank you RJKrash for hosting this final event.

Don't forget to forward your preferences and or details for shipping to pacoyote@frontier.com if you have not already done so.

The above amounts are statistic amounts, not the actual prize. Please see the original DD 5th Anniversary Tournament posts for the actual prize.

Happy Birthday DD Poker

Thank you for playing and don't forget, we honor "hercemer" starting this Thursday same time, same play.

Coyote

Re: Congratulations Winners of the DD 5th Anniversary Tourny

PokerDiva
Wow, the prizes were higher than expected, and the game was even better than I expected.  Was lots of fun, good players, no complainers (that I know of) and it was such a good idea to recognize the 5th anniversary of DD.  Thank you Coyote and RJ for your time and talents of putting it all together.  As an 4+ years player I appreciate a well run tournament and players who came with their best game.

Hugs to you all.......Carolyn (always the Diva)