DD Poker 5th Anniversary Tournament, August 5th and 7th, 2010

DD Poker 5th Anniversary Tournament, August 5th and 7th, 2010

PA Coyote
This post was updated on .
Fifth Anniversary of DD Poker Tournament

“ddPoker is a very NOVEL & UNIQUE Idea; it allows us to host our own games rather than just play 'canned' formats on a 'canned' schedule. Also, we're never being harassed to join 'pay sites'. Nothing else out there does this at this level and I think it is appropriate to give recognition to Doug for his efforts! “  Nut

“what a great way to celebrate and recognize the great people that created and founded this place in the poker world …......the creativity and free will founded here is unparalleled”.  Mack Daddy

A Tournament to celebrate the founding of DD Poker!

When:
Thursday August 5th 2010, at 7 PM to 8 PM multiple hosts will open games and start when they have 30 players or have been open for 30 minutes.

The top 30 players from the August 5th game will move on to the final game on August 7th  2010,
8:00 PM open, 8:30 PM start EDT (Eastern, Daylight Savings Time). Tie breaker for the last seat will be PP ROI or DD ROI if needed.

Donated Prizes to date: (probably will be adding on)

1st Place: $100 US
2nd Place:$50 US
3rd Place: $30 US
4th Place: $20 US
5th Place: ¼ pound bag Teryaki Beef Jerky
6th Place: ¼ pound bag Teryaki Beef Jerky
7th Place: ¼ pound bag Teryaki Beef Jerky

Option: Donate your cash winnings to DDPoker to keep it going is encouraged.
http://www.ddpoker.com/donate
Funds would be forwarded via PayPal and in your name, response from DD to your email address.

Additional Prizes: If you wish to donate a prize, please let me know how you want the prize handled, and which tornament. (DD or Hercemer)  You may send it to me, or the winner of the prize.

Donors to date (both tournaments:
$110, Anonymous
$100, WineO
$100, Coyote
$100, S J John
$15 Chips, SK
4 packs Gourmet Beef Jerky, Anonymous

Qualifications and rules to enter:
Must have played 100 games in DDPoker, any type, win or loose.
If you bust out of one game, may not enter another, you will be disqualified.
If same player with another alias has been identified you will be disqualified.

If you need to contact me: pacoyote@frontier.com

Thanks for playing and good luck at the tables:
Coyote

Re: DD Poker 5th Anniversary Tournament, August 5th and 7th, 2010

PA Coyote
The hosts have been chosen. The donations are still coming in. Follow the link to see if you qualify.
http://hercemer.dyndns.org/DDStats3/default.aspx?id=517

Coyote

Another donation, larger prizes!
SK.

F DD
SK.

Re: DD Poker 5th Anniversary Tournament, August 5th and 7th, 2010

SK.
bump
F DD

Re: DD Poker 5th Anniversary Tournament, August 5th and 7th, 2010

Sly_Fox
Bump
Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.

Re: DD Poker 5th Anniversary Tournament, August 5th and 7th, 2010

Pump or Dump?oh it's Bump!