DD Poker 5th Anniversary Tournament Final Sat. Aug 7th

DD Poker 5th Anniversary Tournament Final Sat. Aug 7th

PA Coyote
This post was updated on .
DD Players,

Thank you Joellen and Towman for hosting the DD 5th Anniversary Tournament.

I had trouble with the calculator in Hercemer's DD stats. I had a space in the name of the tournament and the program did not like the apostrophe.  The second issue was the calculations were not fair. I used DDR1 calculations out of a recommendation. It is much fairer than PP calculations. Sorry about the late post. It took me a while to figure out the problems.

These are the finalists for the Saturday August 7th game opening at 8 PM, starting at 8:30 PM. RJ Krash will be the host for this special event. Thank you RJ Krash.

If you win, please send me your preferences, donate to DD Poker or send check, email address, and home address if mailing. I will post the winners on this site. Email to pacoyote@frontier.com

Don't forget, there is another tournament coming up to honor "hercemer" for his efforts. Thursday August 12th, final to be played Saturday August 14th. Same quality prizes.

Thanks everyone, and good luck.
Coyote

Re: DD Poker 5th Anniversary Tournament Final Sat. Aug 7th

DrussTheLegend
Good Job Howler, to you and all hosts who put the effort in.
Mars is in Uranus and Saturns rings looking sweet, it just might be your day.

To say you are Sly would be to assume that you have cunning and wit and you clearly have neither Old Man.

Deranged
Narcissistic
Degenerate.