DD Poker Goodbye

Donohoe Digital
Administrator
Hi All.  DD Poker is shutting down.  It's been a good run, but the effort and money required to keep it running is too great.  DD Poker is shutting down at the end of July 2017.

Thanks for all your support over the years!

Best,

-Doug

Re: DD Poker Goodbye

arvetis
Will offline mode still work?

Re: DD Poker Goodbye

Donohoe Digital
Administrator
Yes, it should.

Re: DD Poker Goodbye

JoeNitro
Hey Doug, we're scrambling to get coordinated for life without u. Could you come by and check on our progress to that end before you pull the plug?

Re: DD Poker Goodbye

JoeNitro
A lot of us would like to say thx before we go also

Re: DD Poker Goodbye

daurk/
Thank you very much for creating D D Poker.

Even though our ranks have dwindled down over the years, we have all thoroughly enjoyed playing here.

Hopefully we can continue to play together in private games utilizing this great software.

We need a master list of email addresses of interested players.  I know that Sharon has most of the regulars already and always adds new players to it.

-----  osharon303@gmail.com  ------

Good luck to all D D poker fans!!!

Dave Daurk

Re: DD Poker Goodbye

Donohoe Digital
Administrator
I'll be shutting down the servers at 9pm EST today (July 31st, 2017).

Re: DD Poker Goodbye

Sharon2
Thank you so much for you creation of DD Poker and for keeping it going for so long♥  We will miss DD♥
Sharon Olsen

Re: DD Poker Goodbye

Lampornis
Sadly, it appears as if shutting down the servers also eliminated the possibility of private games.

Re: DD Poker Goodbye

moparphil367
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: DD Poker Goodbye

PokerBlues
The server is a cost which most of players haven't a clue. Should have figured a dues to keep running. Not Dead or is it? Costs involved?

Re: DD Poker Goodbye

Lampornis
Actually, 73 opened a game.  Not sure how he did it, but assuming that info will be passed on eventually.

Re: DD Poker Goodbye

daurk/
GAMES ARE UP AND RUNNING

Just check for the URL listing for the current game

copy and paste at the top of JOIN ONLINE GAME

Sometimes you have to click enter twice before it takes.