DD Poker Ranking

Barloss
This post was updated on .
Dear all DD players,

A while ago i started to keep track of a ranking of all the dd games played. Due to a lack of time i stopped doing this. I have found an easy way to keep track of the results, so i want to do this again. Now my question is, is there support from you to do this?

Please vote here:
http://poll.fm/60ty4

Lots of greetings,
Barloss

Re: DD Poker Ranking

hagan
Absolutely Barloss! We all looked forward to your rankings and always appreciated the hard work you put into it. In our free money world of DD Poker, it's the only way to really see how you're doing against other players. In the long run, I think it effects the way the games are played, in other words, to protect your ranking or to aggressively try to move up. Just my thoughts. Would really look forward to seeing them again. I think it would increase our attendance also.

Re: DD Poker Ranking

Barloss
For todays game i have made a try-out for what the rankings could be like.
What do you guys think?

Re: DD Poker Ranking

hagan
Looks like reasonable result values

Re: DD Poker Ranking

moparphil367
That's the best poker ranking i've ever seen! Just look who's in first.... and its NOT daurk-

Re: DD Poker Ranking

dvdhers
Good job Barloss.  Looks great.