DD Poker WSOP '05 Practice Game Win 1st out of 5619 Players:)

DD Poker WSOP '05 Practice Game Win 1st out of 5619 Players:)

Whisky Vincent
Loaded up the WSOP 05 practice game in DD Poker..  got knocked out at 4800 players but restarted, and made it all the way through the rest to first place.. took about 4-5 days, playing an hour or two a day I would guess..

Re: DD Poker WSOP '05 Practice Game Win 1st out of 5619 Players:)

hagan
Pretty cool WV, we believed ya

Re: DD Poker WSOP '05 Practice Game Win 1st out of 5619 Players:)

daurk/
Very Cool Vince!!!

I've played it sIeveral times but never made it to the top.

I've also modified the bots and created "special bots" to make the game even tougher.

They range from Extremely Loose Maniacs to Extremely Tight Aggressive Rocks with unusual hand

 preferences such as 66 and 666.  Makes for some interesting games!!!