Daurk Heads-Up Challenge

Instinct_WIN
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Daurk Heads-Up Challenge

daurk/
Hey Instinct,

I swear I didn't delete anything. Not sure how someone could even delete somebody's posts???  I haven't even had time to look at Nabble except to get the urls for the dd games.

Just been way too busy with the boring real world stuff.

Well, I did play in a couple of live tourneys.  Won a shootout of 19 players for a Vegas trip & entry (yay) and got yet another bubble bust (frustrating).

Also, I haven't had time to take my tablet over to the techies for help.  Used to have Win8 on it and ever since I "upgraded" to Win 10 I've had all sorts of problems with it; including downloading Poker Stars or any other new program.

But I promise at some point I will catch up with everything and am still very much interested in a series of heads-up matches with you.  Thanks for your patience.

Dave - daurk/

Re: Daurk Heads-Up Challenge

Instinct_WIN
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Daurk Heads-Up Challenge

Stew Hunger
Yo , figure out how to host your own games , run and save the data, configure the correct formats ..like I agree turbos and run a number of them every day is far more exciting than the drudgery of grinding out a low and slow.

No one has asked why DD poker has been in a tailspin , if this was a Airbus with European pilots
we would have pancaked into Oslo a long time ago.

Make a epic game like a 44 game , challenge the status quo (which is dead to the world)

Re: Daurk Heads-Up Challenge

Instinct_WIN
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Daurk Heads-Up Challenge

Stew Hunger
Any Host for any reason can decide who plays ...a good example is the pilot of a airplane.
A pilot of a airplane is GOD ..they can refuse to take off for any small (or large) problem , they can boot anyone off for any reason.

A DD host is the same , it's not like Full Tilt or Pokerstars ..it's more like someone's personal
home game ....Do you think most people would want a miscreant or a hooligan in their room?

Stand up Linda

Stew Hunger
Linda , It is not as easy as it looks is it??
How about standing up like a man and playing like a man ...as yourself.
In my mind DD poker would love to have you play
Be Reverent my little grasshopper.

Re: Stand up Linda

Instinct_WIN
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Stand up Linda

Stew Hunger
Yo "Linda" fact is you did not retire you hijack other peoples aliases
http://dd-poker.3675753.n2.nabble.com/Retirement-Notice-td7580281.html#a7580311

If you were really retired you would not troll this forum telling us how great you are.

                                     And playing as a female , I saw it coming ...so predictable

Re: Stand up Linda

Instinct_WIN
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Stand up Linda

Stew Hunger
Instink here is your proof asswipe
You busted out first ...you are the best ...Congrats.

Re: Stand up Linda

Instinct_WIN
Banned User
This post was updated on .