GMC™ Annual John Connors Memorial

Mookster
GMC™ Annual John Connors Memorial
John Connors founded the GMC™ in 2002. He was the father of Lisa, Shanice and Natasha. John passed away in 2014 at the young age of 42.

As part of our John Connors Memorial weekend we held this 30 player event here at DD Poker today, All top 30 players from the latest GMC™ rankings of Monday 23rd July took part. Shanice was the hostess.

Results
1st Xanadu
2nd Napoleon Bonaly
3rd Lisa Connors
4th Crazy Chick
5th Shanice Connors
6th Mill Reef
7th Haitian Princess
8th Panther
9th Bula
10th Johnny Reggae
11th Alfie Conn
12th Jade of Roma
13th Natasha Connors
14th Hannah
15th Anaconda
16th Brigadier Gerard
17th Defcon1
18th Lacey
19th Kiyo
20th UNLV 1991
21st Cincinnati Kid
22nd Dr. John Carpenter
23rd Jane Ion
24th Crisp
25th Jabber
26th Rudokov
27th Night Gizmo
28th Mookster
29th Derek Johnstone
30th Bean Counter

Re: GMC™ Annual John Connors Memorial

Shanice
Thank you all for playing.
My Motto - I Fear Nobody

Re: GMC™ Annual John Connors Memorial

Johnny Reggae
What a great tribute to John this game turned out to be, Xanadu took the honors of winning the game, but the Connors sisters did their dad proud and their bitter rival Haitian Princess was also in the mix.
 "He Who Dares, Wins"

Re: GMC™ Annual John Connors Memorial

Jade of Roma
Totally concur with Johnny, always an emotional time when we remember the legendary John, Really good job to Shanice on hosting so well.

Re: GMC™ Annual John Connors Memorial

DerekJohnstone
i came 29th! but that was not what today was about, it was about remembering john, i agree the three wee lass's did him proud.

Re: GMC™ Annual John Connors Memorial

Natasha
Thank you guys.

Re: GMC™ Annual John Connors Memorial

Jabber
Was a great way to spend a Saturday morning/afternoon.

I was on table three with the host Shanice, and having to listen to Rudokov and Defcon1 complaining about the dealer was hilarious! Shanice's humorous comments and banter with those two had us all in stitches!

A glass and toast to John, Rest in Peace my friend.

Re: GMC™ Annual John Connors Memorial

Evgeni Rudokov
dealer was made in siberia!