GMC™ John Connors Memorial 28th July

Mookster
On Saturday 28th July we will hold part of the "John Connors Memorial" event here at DD Poker, John was the founding member of the GMC™ in 2002. He was also the father of Lisa, Shanice and Natasha.  John passed away in 2014 at the young age of 42.

The top 30 players in the rankings of Monday 23rd July will be invited to play here. Any of the top 30 unable to participate, will automatically be replaced by the next players in the rankings. 31st, 32nd, 33rd, 34th etc etc.

Re: GMC™ John Connors Memorial 28th July

Jabber
When I organize every January which tournaments I am going to play in the schedule for the year, this one is always the first one on my list, most of the players will agree that this one is not about rankings points, it's for John.

Re: GMC™ John Connors Memorial 28th July

Natasha
Thank you Mook

Re: GMC™ John Connors Memorial 28th July

Johnny Reggae
Fully agree with Jabber's sentiments, this one is for John, John was a great guy, he also devised the unique ranking system that we use, the best system in the world in my opinion, he took the secrets of how he devised it with him when he passed away.
 "He Who Dares, Wins"

Re: GMC™ John Connors Memorial 28th July

Mookster
Appropriately Shanice will be hosting the event here on behalf of the Connors family.