GMC™ Ladies League Week 1

Jade of Roma
This post was updated on .
Today after a two year hiatus the GMC™ Ladies League returned. We decided to hold it using the DD Poker software and therefore hold it here.

16 of the best Ladies in the GMC™ will do battle over a 26 week season in the GMC™ Ladies League here at DD Poker. Each week Points awarded for the top 6 finishers: 9, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1

So without any further ado Here are the results for week 1.

Results
1st Natasha Connors - 9 Points
2nd Sassee - 6 Points
3rd FunLuvin1 - 4 Points
4th Jane Ion - 3 Points
5th Tracy Yorke - 2 Points
6th Jade of Roma - 1 Point
7th Shanice Connors
8th Crazy Chick
9th Lisa Connors
10th Lacey
11th Hannah
12th Haitian Princess
13th Keisha
14th Swedish Queen
15th BeverleyDawkins
16th Lady Shriek

Standings after Week 1
1st Natasha Connors - 9 Points
2nd Sassee - 6 Points
3rd FunLuvin1 - 4 Points
4th Jane Ion - 3 Points
5th Tracy Yorke - 2 Points
6th Jade of Roma - 1 Point

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 1

Jabber
Great stuff Jade.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 1

Mookster
My compliments to you Jade for a superbly organized event, it's been sadly missed the past two years. Well played to you all.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 1

DerekJohnstone
I enjoyed observing some great play on ladies day, Natasha steps it up big time and played almost faultlessly throughout to get her win.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 1

Evgeni Rudokov
Natasha upstaged her two older sisters!

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 1

Johnny Reggae
This post was updated on .
Have to remember that Natasha doesn't just compete against all the other players, there is a fierce family rivalry also. Goes back to the days of their late father John Connors who founded the GMC™ almost 20 years ago.

They are very nice people, the nicest you could ever possibly meet, but when they play against each other it is all out war with no holds barred. The sole aim is to kill everyone who gets in their way at the poker table and that includes each other! They are all great players and so of course was their father.
 "He Who Dares, Wins"