GMC™ Ladies League Week 11

Jade of Roma
GMC™ Ladies League Week 11

16 of the best Ladies in the GMC™ will do battle over a 26 week season in the GMC™ Ladies League here at DD Poker. Each week Points awarded for the top 6 finishers: 9, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1

In Week 11, No other way to describe today's game except that it was an epic and hard fought game which saw Shanice beating her sister Natasha after a fantastic battle between themselves and Lacey. I could be wrong but I think this is the first time ever that two siblings have finished first and second in any GMC™ event. Also, Natasha has increased her lead to 12 Points at the top of the standings.

Results
1st Shanice Connors - 9 Points
2nd Natasha Connors - 6 Points
3rd Lacey - 4 Points
4th Crazy Chick - 3 Points
5th Swedish Queen - 2 Points
6th Keisha - 1 Point
7th Tracy Yorke
8th Lisa Connors
9th Haitian Princess
10th Sassee
11th Lady Shreik
12th Jade of Roma
13th Jane Ion
14th Hannah
15th FunLuvin1
16th BeverleyDawkins

Standings After Week 11
1st Natasha Connors - 40 Points
2nd Hannah - 28 Points
3rd Lady Shreik - 26 Points
4th Beverley Dawkins - 24 Points
5th Haitian Princess - 22 Points
5th Shanice Connors - 22 Points
7th Sassee - 18 Points
8th Lacey - 17 Points
9th Jane Ion - 13 Points
10th FunLuvin1 - 12 Points
10th Swedish Queen - 12 Points
10th Tracy Yorke - 12 Points
13th Crazy Chick - 10 Points
14th Keisha - 9 Points
15th Lisa Connors - 6 Points
16th Jade of Roma - 4 Points

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 11

Mookster
Congratulations to Shanice on her win, And to Jade for her superb hosting and organizing of the event.

To answer your question Jade, I can confirm that history was made today with Shanice and Natasha becoming the first siblings to ever finish 1st and 2nd in a  GMC™ event anywhere. So congratulations to them both.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 11

Natasha
Had to comment on this game, very proud we made history but at the same time I did not want to come 2nd to Shanice, I wanted to beat her! but hey she is very tough and she didn't want to lose to me either, today the best sister won I guess!

I am looking forward to playing here next week. Thanks.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 11

Johnny Reggae
Last week I mentioned how interesting it would be to see if Natasha bounces back this week having scored no points last week, Well she did bounce back and came up against her sister Shanice and Lacey. We have had some great games in this Ladies League and today once again was one of the very best. The fact that Shanice & Natasha made history does not tell the full story of the game.

Shanice used to be well known for her friendly banter, In recent years she has become the ruthless silent assassin as today she dispatched both Lacey and then Natasha with no mercy whatsoever. Today was a classic encounter, two siblings who hate to lose and the brilliance Lacey brings to the table and the result was another epic game. Truly epic.

Natasha meanwhile despite last week's hiccup is back to the model of consistency and firmly at the top of the standings.
 "He Who Dares, Wins"

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 11

DerekJohnstone
think it was the greatest game of the season and there have been many, connors sisters made history.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 11

Jabber
Back in week 7, I said that i very much doubt anyone will play as dominantly and superbly as Lacey did that week. Today in week 11, Shanice was just as superb, she was disciplined as you can get, she played flawlessly from start to finish and was totally dominant. It was like Mozart conducting a masterpiece. Flawless.

I am sure that John Connors looking down would be very proud of his daughters. Shanice and Natasha created history by becoming the first siblings to ever finish 1st and 2nd in any GMC™ event.

Incidentally, the previous best was 1st and 4th by the Bennett Brothers in the Cambridge Springs GMC™ event in 2003.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 11

Evgeni Rudokov
Last week Hannah missed the win and with it gaining only 6 points instead of 9, this week Hannah is 14th, still regretting missing the win last week, Natasha takes advantage and increases her lead to 12 points, Derek is correct, this was the best game of the season. Masterclass from Shanice.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 11

Jade of Roma
11 Weeks in the books, On to next Thursday and Week 12!