GMC™ Ladies League Week 12

Jade of Roma
GMC™ Ladies League Week 12

16 of the best Ladies in the GMC™ will do battle over a 26 week season in the GMC™ Ladies League here at DD Poker. Each week Points awarded for the top 6 finishers: 9, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1

In Week 12, Shanice this time with older sister Lisa came first and second, Jane Ion came in third, League Leader Natasha was out of the points in 11th. In the standings, Shanice has cut into Natasha's lead.

Results
1st Shanice Connors - 9 Points
2nd Lisa Connors - 6 Points
3rd Jane Ion - 4 Points
4th Lady Shreik - 3 Points
5th Swedish Queen - 2 Points
6th Hannah - 1 Point
7th Haitian Princess
8th Lacey
9th FunLuvin1
10th BeverleyDawkins
11th Natasha Connors
12th Tracy Yorke
13th Sassee
14th Jade of Roma
15th Crazy Chick
16th Keisha

Standings After Week 12
1st Natasha Connors - 40 Points
2nd Shanice Connors - 31 Points
3rd Hannah - 29 Points
3rd Lady Shreik - 29 Points
5th Beverley Dawkins - 24 Points
6th Haitian Princess - 22 Points
7th Sassee - 18 Points
8th Jane Ion - 17 Points
8th Lacey - 17 Points
10th Swedish Queen - 14 Points
11th FunLuvin1 - 12 Points
11th Lisa Connors - 12 Points
11th Tracy Yorke - 12 Points
14th Crazy Chick - 10 Points
15th Keisha - 9 Points
16th Jade of Roma - 4 Points

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 12

Mookster
Congratulations to Shanice on another great win, And to Jade for her superb hosting and organizing of the event. History was repeated today with Shanice and Lisa repeating the equivalent achievement of Shanice and her other sibling Natasha only last week of being the first siblings to ever finish 1st and 2nd in a GMC™ event anywhere. So congratulations to all three of them!

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 12

Johnny Reggae
Once again we had one of the very best games of the season today. This time it was Shanice & Lisa finishing 1st and 2nd and Lisa's best game of the season by far.

The silent assassin Shanice was ruthless. Long gone the days of friendly banter, Shanice is now all about ruthless efficiency and her play was impeccable.

Natasha meanwhile is now looking over her shoulder at the top of the standings.
 "He Who Dares, Wins"

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 12

DerekJohnstone
i think shanice is a true gmc legend and the connors sisters made history again. i think lisa played better this week and wanted to join the party! these ladies are great players.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 12

Jabber
Today in week 12, Shanice was just as superb as last week, disciplined, ruthless, dominant and flawless from start to finish. Once again like a Mozart Masterpiece.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 12

Evgeni Rudokov
Natasha got no points this week, Hannah who was 2nd in the league gained 1 point on Natasha, Shanice who played another masterclass today gains 9 points on Natasha, the lead at the top of the league is down to 9 points with Shanice going above Hannah into 2nd place.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 12

Natasha
I couldn't get into it this week, Shan and Lisa played great, My lead is still good, look forward to next week and maybe I will get points on the board and add to my 40 points.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 12

Jade of Roma
12 weeks in the books, On to next Thursday and the halfway mark of the season, Week 13!