GMC™ Ladies League Week 13

Jade of Roma
GMC™ Ladies League Week 13

16 of the best Ladies in the GMC™ will do battle over a 26 week season in the GMC™ Ladies League here at DD Poker. Each week Points awarded for the top 6 finishers: 9, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1

In Week 13, Another tremendous game with FunLuvin1 winning and holding off the challenge of all three of the Connors sisters in a great final table finish. With her second place finish and 6 points, Natasha increases her lead at the top of the standings to twelve points.

Results
1st FunLuvin1 - 9 Points
2nd Natasha Connors -  6 Points
3rd Lisa Connors - 4 Points
4th Shanice Connors - 3 Points
5th Lacey - 2 Points
6th Crazy Chick - 1 Point
7th Keisha
8th Lady Shreik
9th Swedish Queen
10th Sassee
11th Tracy Yorke
12th BeverleyDawkins
13th Jane Ion
14th Jade of Roma
15th Haitian Princess
16th Hannah

Standings After Week 13
1st Natasha Connors - 46 Points
2nd Shanice Connors - 34 Points
3rd Hannah - 29 Points
3rd Lady Shreik - 29 Points
5th Beverley Dawkins - 24 Points
6th Haitian Princess - 22 Points
7th FunLuvin1 - 21 Points
8th Lacey - 19 Points
9th Sassee - 18 Points
10th Jane Ion - 17 Points
11th Lisa Connors - 16 Points
12th Swedish Queen - 14 Points
13th Tracy Yorke - 12 Points
14th Crazy Chick - 11 Points
15th Keisha - 9 Points
16th Jade of Roma - 4 Points

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 13

Mookster
This post was updated on .
Congratulations to FunLuvin1 on her win, And to Jade for her superb hosting and organizing of the event.

Despite Fun winning the game, For the 3rd week in a row history was created by the Connors sisters, First time ever that three siblings have all finished in the top four of any GMC™ event anywhere. So congratulations once again to all three of them!

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 13

Johnny Reggae
I am running out of superlatives for this ladies league and the achievements week after week of the Connors sisters. Okay they didn't actually win this weeks game that accolade goes deservedly to Fun, But all three of them finished in the top four of the strongest ladies league ever assembled anywhere in the known universe!

The sheer consistency of Natasha who is now 12 points clear at the halfway mark of the season in the standings is in itself remarkable, couple that with the fact that the silent assassin Shanice is now chasing her hard in second place and Lisa is stepping up her game too. Quite amazing.

On the other side of the coin, Early season pacemakers Haitian Princess and Hannah respectively came 15th and 16th today and show no sign of a revival. All could change in the second half of the season but I think Natasha is going to take some catching unless she totally loses her remarkable form.
 "He Who Dares, Wins"

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 13

Natasha
Came second today, feel I could have gone a little further and won but FunLuvin played a really great heads-up and got the victory, At least i managed to finish ahead of Shanice and Lisa.
We always play hard and give 100% We know that we can hold our own against anyone or anywhere we play. We always have. I am looking forward to next week and the rest of the season. Thanks.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 13

DerekJohnstone
hey wee lass natasha, you are having a great season, was another great game today, one of many this ladies league has thrown our way over the 13 weeks so far. long way still to go wee lass!

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 13

Jabber
Hannah is still in 3rd place in the standings but a good 17 points behind league leader Natasha, Shanice is 12 points back in 2nd place, that's quite a gap after 13 weeks and will take some closing. Natasha is setting quite a pace at the top of the standings, Only Lacey in 2013 has been this far in front at the halfway stage in the history of the ladies league and she went on to win it.

Today's game was a tremendous battle, Fun had to beat all three of the siblings and somehow did it, Credit where it is due to her. Great game.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 13

Evgeni Rudokov
dealer is definitely made in siberia and the connors sisters were born in russia!

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 13

Shanice
LOL@Rudy
My Motto - I Fear Nobody

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 13

Jade of Roma
Where would we be without Rudokov's wicked sense of humour!

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 13

Jade of Roma
That will do it for week 13 and indeed the first half of the season, On we go to next thursday week 14 and the second half of the season!