GMC™ Ladies League Week 15

Jade of Roma
This post was updated on .
GMC™ Ladies League Week 15

16 of the best Ladies in the GMC™ will do battle over a 26 week season in the GMC™ Ladies League here at DD Poker. Each week Points awarded for the top 6 finishers: 9, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1

In Week 15, While we all get excited about playing in the Arc De Triomphe over the next few days, It's very much business as usual today with the GMC™ Ladies League, Lacey gets the win, Lisa comes in second with Sassee in third. Yours truly gets three long overdue and very welcome points in fourth place! League leader Natasha has a bad week and goes out in 15th place. Incredibly with Lisa's second place and subsequent six points, the Connors sisters now occupy the top three places in the standings, I have not been around since the beginning of the GMC™ but I very much doubt that any siblings have ever done that in any GMC™ event during the 18 year history of the GMC™.

Results
1st Lacey - 9 Points
2nd Lisa Connors - 6 Points
3rd Sassee - 4 Points
4th Jade of Roma - 3 Points
5th Tracy Yorke - 2 Points
6th Shanice Connors - 1 Point
7th Haitian Princess
8th Keisha
9th Crazy Chick
10th Beverley Dawkins
11th Jane Ion
12th Swedish Queen
13th Lady Shreik
14th Hannah
15th Natasha Connors
16th FunLuvin1

Standings After Week 15
1st Natasha Connors - 48 Points
2nd Shanice Connors - 39 Points
3rd Lisa Connors - 31 Points
4th Hannah - 29 Points
4th Lacey - 29 Points
4th Lady Shreik - 29 Points
7th Beverley Dawkins - 24 Points
8th Haitian Princess - 22 Points
8th Sassee - 22 Points
10th FunLuvin1 - 21 Points
11th Jane Ion - 20 Points
12th Keisha - 16 Points
13th Swedish Queen - 14 Points
13th Tracy Yorke - 14 Points
15th Crazy Chick - 11 Points
16th Jade of Roma - 7 Points

Wins
Natasha Connors 3
Shanice Connors 3
Beverley Dawkins 2
Lacey 2
Haitian Princess 1
Hannah 1
Lady Shreik 1
FunLuvin1 1
Lisa Connors 1

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 15

Mookster
This post was updated on .
Congratulations to Lacey for a very good win, Also to Jade for a well organized event as always and for finishing in the money, You deserved that!

I can confirm (and we are talking about literally thousands of events that the GMC™ has held over the years) that this is the 1st time that three siblings have ever led any event in terms of standings and rankings. We are also talking about thousands of players who played during that period too.

Of course cynics such as Bean Counter and Rudokov might argue about the Ladies League only having 16 players but it is quite remarkable in my book.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 15

DerekJohnstone
wee girl lacey shows them how it is done, if anyone can get between the three connors sisters it is lacey, good game.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 15

Johnny Reggae
Another great game with Lacey showing why she is a GMC™ legend. This week Natasha was nowhere to be seen but being the model of consistency she will probably bounce back next week, Her lead has been cut to 9 points.

The Connors sisters now are 1st, 2nd and 3rd after 15 weeks. There are still 11 weeks to go and Lacey has now come into the frame. Lots of poker still to be played. It could come down to Lacey with her vast experience vs the Connors sisters with their brilliant skills. Great stuff.
 "He Who Dares, Wins"

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 15

The Bean Counter
You must have misquoted me there Mook, Don't ever remember saying anything of the sort.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 15

Natasha
no joy today and being one from last, look forward to next week, thanks.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 15

Evgeni Rudokov
Well done Jade, was starting to think you would never get any more points!!!  Lacey is looking dangerous but still way behind Natasha.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 15

Evgeni Rudokov
Only thing I got to say Mookster is that the dealer is a Siberian Cossack!

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 15

Crazy Chick
no good cars yikes! i meant cards came my way today,

hoping for much better luck in the arc semi tomorrow.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 15

Jabber
Back in week seven Lacey produced a very dominate performance and today she put in another good shift to get her 9 points and put her into equal 4th place with Hannah and Lady Shreik in the standings. She's 19 points behind the leader Natasha, who didn't really turn up today.

As Mook pointed out it is remarkable what the Connors sisters are doing and they are not just doing it here, they are performing great in all GMC™ events this season.

At long last Haitian Princess showed signs of life but missed out on the points agonisingly in 7th place,  she is now down to 8th in the standings.

Top 6 in the Standings After Week 15
1st Natasha Connors - 48 Points
2nd Shanice Connors - 39 Points
3rd Lisa Connors - 31 Points
4th Hannah - 29 Points
4th Lacey - 29 Points
4th Lady Shreik - 29 Points

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 15

Jade of Roma
Another week in the books, On to next Thursday and Week 16!