GMC™ Ladies League Week 4

Jade of Roma
GMC™ Ladies League Week 4

16 of the best Ladies in the GMC™ will do battle over a 26 week season in the GMC™ Ladies League here at DD Poker. Each week Points awarded for the top 6 finishers: 9, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1

In Week 4, Hannah won a tremendous battle with Haitian Princess and Jane Ion to take the win. It's the 3rd week running that Haitian Princess has a top 2 finish. Her consistency means she has a healthy lead in the standings with 21 Points.

Results
1st Hannah - 9 Points
2nd Haitian Princess - 6 Points
3rd Jane Ion - 4 Points
4th Swedish Queen - 3 Points
5th Jade of Roma - 2 Points
6th Crazy Chick - 1 Point
7th Sassee
8th Keisha
9th Lacey
10th FunLuvin1
11th Lisa Connors
12th Natasha Connors
13th Tracy Yorke
14th Shanice Connors
15th Lady Shreik
16th BeverleyDawkins

Standings After Week 4
1st Haitian Princess - 21 Points
2nd Natasha Connors - 10 Points
3rd Shanice Connors - 9 Points
3rd Sassee - 9 Points
3rd Hannah - 9 Points
6th Tracy Yorke - 8 Points
7th Jane Ion - 7 Points
8th FunLuvin1 - 6 Points
8th Swedish Queen - 6 Points
10th Beverley Dawkins - 4 Points
10th Lady Shreik - 4 Points
12th Jade of Roma - 3 Points
13th Lisa Connors - 2 Points
14th Crazy Chick - 1 Point
14th Keisha - 1 Point
15th Lacey - 0 Points

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 4

DerekJohnstone
Great to see the wee lass Hannah getting her first points of the season, no stopping the princess from exotic haiti, she's on fire!

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 4

Mookster
Congratulations to Hannah for a very good win, Also to Jade for a well organized event as always.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 4

Jabber
Great stuff Jade, Hannah did well to hold off HP and Jane, if anything they underestimated her somewhat by concentrating on themselves and not her!

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 4

Johnny Reggae
Another great week in the Ladies League, Hannah got the victory but Haitian Princess extends her lead in the overall standings. Still early days in the season but 21 Points is very good after 4 weeks of competition.
Sadly at the other end of the standings, two time former Gauntlet League champion, Lacey is now the only player without a single Point.
 "He Who Dares, Wins"

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 4

Mookster
I am positive that will change Johnny, Great Champions like Lacey are never down for long. She'll do fine.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 4

Jade of Roma
Next week, We will be back on our normal day of thursday for week 5!