GMC™ Ladies League Week 6

Jade of Roma
This post was updated on .
GMC™ Ladies League Week 6

16 of the best Ladies in the GMC™ will do battle over a 26 week season in the GMC™ Ladies League here at DD Poker. Each week Points awarded for the top 6 finishers: 9, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1

In Week 6 Beverley gets her first win after a hard fought battle with Lady Shreik and Lacey who gets her first points of the season in 3rd place.

Results
1st Beverley Dawkins - 9 Points
2nd Lady Shreik - 6 Points
3rd Lacey - 4 Points
4th Jane Ion - 3 Points
5th Hannah - 2 Points
6th Haitian Princess - 1 Point
7th Jade of Roma
8th Crazy Chick
9th Natasha Connors
10th FunLuvin1
11th Sassee
12th Shanice Connors
13th Lisa Connors
14th Tracy Yorke
15th Swedish Queen
16th Keisha

Standings After Week 6
1st Haitian Princess - 22 Points
2nd Natasha Connors - 19 Points
3rd Lady Shreik - 14 Points
4th Beverley Dawkins - 13 Points
5th Shanice Connors - 12 Points
6th Sassee - 11 Points
6th Hannah - 11 Points
8th Jane Ion - 10 Points
9th Tracy Yorke - 8 Points
10th Keisha - 7 Points
10th Swedish Queen - 7 Points
12th FunLuvin1 - 6 Points
13th Lacey - 4 Points
14th Jade of Roma - 3 Points
15th Lisa Connors - 2 Points
16th Crazy Chick - 1 Point

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 6

Mookster
Congratulations to Miss Dawkins on her victory, and to Jade for her usual superb organizing of the event.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 6

DerekJohnstone
well pleased here tonight, glasgow rangers win in the europa league and my favourite wee bonnie lass bev wins in the ladies league, cheers!

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 6

Johnny Reggae
Beverley did great to get her first win and Lacey finally got off the mark, Thank goodness for that!

I think what's particularly interesting is how evenly the points are being distributed this season, everyone now has points, Haitian Princess is still setting the pace but the others are closing in on her, still a very long way to go of course but fascinating so far.
 "He Who Dares, Wins"

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 6

Jabber
Great stuff.

It was only a matter of time before Lacey got some points on the board.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 6

Jade of Roma
Here's to next Thursday and Week 7!