GMC™ Ladies League Week 8

Jade of Roma
GMC™ Ladies League Week 8

16 of the best Ladies in the GMC™ will do battle over a 26 week season in the GMC™ Ladies League here at DD Poker. Each week Points awarded for the top 6 finishers: 9, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1

In Week 8, Natasha gets her 3rd win of the season and leaps over Haitian Princess at the top of the standings with 28 Points, Crazy Chick and Hannah came in 2nd and 3rd places respectively, Haitian Princess finished out of the Points in 10th.

Results
1st Natasha Connors - 9 Points
2nd Crazy Chick - 6 Points
3rd Hannah - 4 Points
4th Lady Shreik - 3 Points
5th Jane Ion - 2 Points
6th Keisha - 1 Point
7th FunLuvin1
8th Tracy Yorke
9th Jade of Roma
10th Haitian Princess
11th Lisa Connors
12th BeverleyDawkins
13th Swedish Queen
14th Shanice Connors
15th Lacey
16th Sassee

Standings After Week 8
1st Natasha Connors - 28 Points
2nd Haitian Princess - 22 Points
3rd Hannah - 18 Points
4th Lady Shreik - 17 Points
5th Beverley Dawkins - 15 Points
5th Sassee - 15 Points
7th Jane Ion - 13 Points
7th Lacey - 13 Points
9th FunLuvin1 - 12 Points
9th Shanice Connors - 12 Points
11th Tracy Yorke - 8 Points
12th Keisha - 8 Points
13th Crazy Chick - 7 Points
13th Swedish Queen - 7 Points
15th Jade of Roma - 3 Points
16th Lisa Connors - 2 Points

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 8

Mookster
Congratulations to Natasha on another victory, and to Jade for her usual superb organizing of the event.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 8

DerekJohnstone
wee lass natasha for me has been the surprise package of the ladies league this season, usually she is overshadowed by older siblings shanice and lisa, but she has come on leaps and bounds over the past two or three years, playing really great.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 8

Johnny Reggae
I think it's fair to say that the improvements Natasha has made to her game is really shining thru now.

For a long time Lisa was the one considered to be the strongest player among the Connors siblings, But since John passed away a few years ago, Natasha and Shanice have become unrecognizable to the players they were previously, I find them both to be utterly ruthless compared to how they were. Natasha is without a doubt not just the story of week 8 but also the season so far.
 "He Who Dares, Wins"

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 8

Jabber
Superb stuff from Natasha, a worthy league leader after 8 weeks of fierce competition.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 8

Evgeni Rudokov
Crazy Chick is one of those types of players who feels she needs to tell everyone to look out or watch out when she raises, Today she probably wishes she hadn't done that with Natasha.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 8

Jade of Roma
On to next Thursday and week nine!