GMC™ Ladies League Week 9

Jade of Roma
This post was updated on .
GMC™ Ladies League Week 9

16 of the best Ladies in the GMC™ will do battle over a 26 week season in the GMC™ Ladies League here at DD Poker. Each week Points awarded for the top 6 finishers: 9, 6, 4, 3, 2, 1

In Week 9, Another tremendous death struggle, This time between Lady Sheik and Natasha, Lady Shreik taking the honors of the win, Natasha in 2nd, Hannah coming in 3rd. Natasha increased her lead in the overall standings, But Lady Shreik is now in 2nd place with Haitian Princess and Hannah tied for 3rd. I won't mention who is having a rather tough time in 16th place with a very hard earned 3 Points!

Results
1st Lady Shreik - 9 Points
2nd Natasha Connors - 6 Points
3rd Hannah - 4 Points
4th Sassee - 3 Points
5th Lisa Connors - 2 Points
6th Shanice Connors - 1 Point
7th Jade of Roma
8th Swedish Queen
9th Crazy Chick
10th BeverleyDawkins
11th Lacey
12th Jane Ion
13th Tracy Yorke
14th Keisha
15th FunLuvin1
16th Haitian Princess

Standings After Week 9
1st Natasha Connors - 34 Points
2nd Lady Shreik - 26 Points
3rd Haitian Princess - 22 Points
3rd Hannah - 22 Points
5th Sassee - 18 Points
6th Beverley Dawkins - 15 Points
7th Jane Ion - 13 Points
7th Lacey - 13 Points
7th Shanice Connors - 13 Points
10th FunLuvin1 - 12 Points
11th Tracy Yorke - 8 Points
11th Keisha - 8 Points
13th Crazy Chick - 7 Points
13th Swedish Queen - 7 Points
15th Lisa Connors - 4 Points
16th Jade of Roma - 3 Points

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 9

Mookster
Congratulations to Lady Shreik on her win, Congratulations too to Jade for her usual superb hosting and organizing of the event.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 9

Johnny Reggae
Despite coming second, Natasha continues her remarkable consistency of accumulating points each week to lead the league standings. Three of the top four in the standings finished in the top three this evening, It was a great game. At the other end of the scale Haitian Princess who was second in the standings coming into week nine finished last and seems to have lot her early season form, Having said that she is still up there tied for third spot, Still a very long way to go though in this 26 week season, Lots of poker still to be played, Much can happen and I am pretty convinced it surely will be one hell of a ride!
 "He Who Dares, Wins"

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 9

Jabber
This game was absolutely brilliant. I don't know whether it is the superb DD Poker software but we have seen some really superb games during this Ladies League Season and it keeps getting better and better.

In this game we had the top three players going at it hammer and tong for the first 3 places on the final table, just behind them we had Sassee and Natasha's older siblings Shanice and Lisa. This resulted in a epic battle for each of the top 6 positions. There was some incredible play on the final table.

Spare a thought for Jade, She is in 16th place in the standings and just finished outside the points in 7th playing really well, It isn't easy playing in this League!

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 9

DerekJohnstone
all 3 of the connors sister lasses make the top 6 but it is lady shreik who gets 9 points. this game was right up there with the best of the season.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 9

Evgeni Rudokov
As you all know I am always very skeptical of the Siberian dealer but there were some huge hands dealt and played in this game.

Re: GMC™ Ladies League Week 9

Jade of Roma
On to next Thursday and Week 10!