GMC™ Last One Standing

Johnny Reggae
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
 "He Who Dares, Wins"

Re: GMC™ Last One Standing

DerekJohnstone
well pleased with my 5th, congrats to lacey, the lass played a good game.

Re: GMC™ Last One Standing

Mookster
Congratulations to Lacey for her win. Well done. Superbly hosted and organized.

We will continue to hold an event here from our GMC™ schedule on the last Saturday of each month, Next one here will be on July 28th.

Re: GMC™ Last One Standing

Jabber
Nice win for Lacey, Great stuff.

Re: GMC™ Last One Standing

Evgeni Rudokov
I will return for July 28th.

Re: GMC™ Last One Standing

Johnny Reggae
Rudy, I thought you hated what you called the "software's dodgy algorithm"? surprised you've had a change of mind!
 "He Who Dares, Wins"

Re: GMC™ Last One Standing

Evgeni Rudokov
This post was updated on .
My opinion of the software's algorithm remains unchanged, Dealer was made by a Cossack! But putting that aside I will play.