GMC™ Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe: 1st Semi Final

GMC™ Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe: 1st Semi Final

Mookster
GMC™ Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe 1st Semi Final Hosted by Mookster

This is the 1st Semi Final of the GMC™ Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe using the Paris Club Elysées format.

The top 60 players from the GMC™ rankings of Monday 1st October were invited to play in this prestigious event.

Due to the restrictions of DD Pokers maximum of 30 players only, the 60 players have been split up into two Semi Finals of 30 players.

The top 15 from each Semi Final qualify for the Final to be held at DD Poker on Saturday. The 2nd Semi Final is currently still in progress and is being hosted by Shanice.

Results of 1st Semi Final
1st Tim Downing - Qualified
2nd Hannah - Qualified
3rd Anaconda - Qualified
4th Simon Carter - Qualified
5th Lee Pullinger -Qualified
6th Jabber - Qualified
7th Natasha Connors - Qualified
8th Johnny Reggae - Qualified
9th Dan Dan Dunn - Qualified
10th Dr. John Carpenter - Qualified
11th Dennis Watts - Qualified
12th Sting - Qualified
13th Phil Carrington - Qualified
14th Rudokov - Qualified
15th Wraith - Qualified

Non Qualifiers
16th Monzon
17th Roberto Desai
18th UNLV 1991
19th Crisp
20th Lenny Fairclough
21st Napoleon Bonaly
22nd Alfie Conn
23rd Dave Allen
24th FunLuvin1
25th Crazy Chick
26th Master Of Disaster
27th Keith
28th Night Gizmo
29th Julia Richmond
30th Sassee

Re: GMC™ Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe: 1st Semi Final

Johnny Reggae
Well I made it thru the minefield today and got thru it. Biggest casualty in this particular Semi was probably Crazy Chick who was ranked #4 and defending the points she won last year by coming 2nd, I suspect she's going to take a major tumble in next Monday's updated rankings.
 "He Who Dares, Wins"

Re: GMC™ Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe: 1st Semi Final

Natasha
Very happy to be in the final, look forward to it, Thanks.

Re: GMC™ Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe: 1st Semi Final

Evgeni Rudokov
The siberian dealer was kind to me today, got in at 14th and made it to tomorrow.

Re: GMC™ Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe: 1st Semi Final

Crazy Chick
i will fall down the rankings and losing any chance of making the end of year masters, this will drop me out of contention, just have to live with it. frustrating.

Re: GMC™ Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe: 1st Semi Final

Dr John Carpenter
Got to the final which is all that matters to me.

Re: GMC™ Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe: 1st Semi Final

Jabber
Came 6th. I think the final is going to be quite a battle tomorrow. Feel for Crazy, She will bounce back.

Re: GMC™ Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe: 1st Semi Final

Shanice
Congratulations to those who qualified, Well done.
My Motto - I Fear Nobody

Re: GMC™ Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe: 1st Semi Final

Mookster
She always has.