GMC™ Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe: 2nd Semi Final

GMC™ Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe: 2nd Semi Final

Shanice
GMC™ Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe 2nd Semi Final using the Paris Club Elysées format Hosted by Shanice

The Top 15 Qualify for the Final to be held at DD Poker on Saturday.

Results of 2nd Semi Final
1st Justin Gatlin - Qualified
2nd Shanice Connors - Qualified
3rd Haitian Princess - Qualified
4th Jane Ion - Qualified
5th Xanadu - Qualified
6th Cincinnati Kid - Qualified
7th Swedish Queen - Qualified
8th Panther - Qualified
9th Davros - Qualified
10th Pendil - Qualified
11th Bula - Qualified
12th Biggie1OO - Qualified
13th Lisa Connors - Qualified
14th Keisha - Qualified
15th Lacey - Qualified

Non Qualifiers
16th Deborah Schofield
17th Defcon1
18th Lady Shreik
19th Mookster
20th Kiyo
21st North Carolina
22nd Mill Reef
23rd Derek Johnstone
24th Persian War
25th Jade
26th Spanish Steps
27th Brigadier Gerard
28th Tracy Yorke
29th Beverley Dawkins
30th Bean Counter
My Motto - I Fear Nobody

Re: GMC™ Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe: 2nd Semi Final

Jade of Roma
Didn't make it but had plenty of fun playing. Will have to settle for observing the final.

Nice job Shanice and Mook for great hosting.

Re: GMC™ Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe: 2nd Semi Final

Johnny Reggae
Biggest shock of the tournament has to be number one ranked player The Bean Counter finishing 30th in this Semi Final. Will most certainly be replaced at number one next monday.
 "He Who Dares, Wins"

Re: GMC™ Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe: 2nd Semi Final

The Bean Counter
Yes I think it is fair to say I made the headlines for all the wrong reasons. I had five minutes of fame at DD Poker and out I went. But I am not that particulary bothered by it. I won't be playing here again.

It's well documented how I feel about playing GMC events at DD Poker and today has strengthened my views that we SHOULD NOT play big events here. It does not work. Rudokov is a major critic of the DD Poker software algorithm and I fully share his views. The software maybe ok for fun games because DD Poker is a video game, But for serious poker it simply does not work.  Rant over. Best of luck to the rest of you.

Re: GMC™ Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe: 2nd Semi Final

DerekJohnstone
wee grand event, cream of the crop were too good for me. will watch the final in the observation bar with sweet wee lass jade.

bean counter, we all had to play under the same rules with the dd poker software, we all had to adapt but i cannot see it being any different to any other online poker room, works fine for me. the trouble is some poker players always blame their misfortune on everyone or everything else but themselves wee man.

Re: GMC™ Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe: 2nd Semi Final

Mookster
I can confirm that Beano will officially lose his #1 ranking when the next ranking lists come out next Monday, Main contenders to take over the top spot are Cincinnati Kid, Jane Ion and the Doc.

Re: GMC™ Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe: 2nd Semi Final

Mookster
Congratulations to those who qualified from this second Semi Final and to Shanice for her superb organizing and hosting of this Semi Final.

These are the 30 Qualifiers for the Final
Tim Downing
Hannah
Anaconda
Simon Carter
Lee Pullinger
Jabber
Natasha Connors
Johnny Reggae
Dan Dan Dunn
Dr. John Carpenter
Dennis Watts
Sting
Phil Carrington
Rudokov
Wraith
Justin Gatlin
Shanice Connors
Haitian Princess
Jane Ion
Xanadu
Cincinnati Kid
Swedish Queen
Panther
Davros
Pendil
Bula
Biggie1OO
Lisa Connors
Keisha
Lacey

Re: GMC™ Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe: 2nd Semi Final

Jabber
Should be an outstanding final, Major casualties were Bean Counter and Crazy Chick. The poker gods were not shining down on them.

In the Final we have Dr. Carpenter, The three Connors sisters, Jane Ion, Cin Kid, Lacey, The Panther, Hannah and showing signs of a return to form Haitian Princess and a host of other big names.

Re: GMC™ Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe: 2nd Semi Final

Mookster
Beano, As long as a number of GMC™ members are willing to give DD Poker a try and most of all enjoy playing here then we will continue to hold events here. You are always welcome to play but if not then that's fine. Nobody is holding you to anything.