Hello and question

Snotface
Hi

I stumbled on DDPoker after searching forums for a good alternative to all the sites that have been accused of 'fixing' etc. I also wanted something that was offline to practice on.
So far, this is an awesome application and i like that i can go back and check the detail of the hands after i have played a game, just like watching the game on ESPN.

Now for the question.
Is this application still being worked on? In which case, is there any possibility of allowing the customisation of the face cards and chip sets? Doesn't have to be inside the application itself similar to the deck, it could just be image file replacement, but i can't find where the default images are stored.

Thanks

Snotty.

Re: Hello and question

DownUnder
Hi Snotty

"Is this application still being worked on?"

NO

"is there any possibility of allowing the customisation of the face cards"

Try here inside the app.

Support/My Files/Deck.

Regards

DU

Re: Hello and question

Snotface
Hi DownUnder

Thanks. That only seems to point to the back of the cards. I've managed to substitute those with Bicycle playing card images.
I guess i will have to dig through the actual resource files of the application to find the chips and face card images (J, Q and K) because they don't seem to be stand alone image files.

Cheers

Snotty