Help Me Save Nuts Life

12

Help Me Save Nuts Life

Sly_Fox
Despite Nut's desire to see me die, I wish to help Nut stay alive.

IMHO Nut has a serious problem with Alcoholism (DRUNKARD). I do not wish for his demise as he does for me:

Liar Nut

Lets start here Nut....... There are many places you can seek help to break an addiction to Alcohol. You can start with the 800 number in this advertisement.

Alcohol

I will be posting more info here to help you decide to seek help and live a much longer life Nut. You are on the road to disaster, as witnessed by your rambling posts that appear to be posted by someone who is very immature.

While you wish me dead and refuse to discuss that post.......... I wish you well and hope to convince you to get some help from a qualified agency or medical facility.

Check this thread often for more info on what this disease does to you.

Slyfox
Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.

Re: Help Me Save Nuts Life

BITEME!
Sounds like Sly to me!

Dementia:
 symptoms may include asking the same questions repeatedly; becoming lost in familiar places; being unable to follow directions; getting disoriented about time.

He asks the same questions over and over................

Re: Help Me Save Nuts Life

Sly_Fox
Bite Me sounds like a Slut Name

You make a perfect friend for nwNut. What a Pocket pair you two make.

His alias' are:

Pocket Pair

Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.

Re: Help Me Save Nuts Life

Bass55
Administrator
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Help Me Save Nuts Life

Sly_Fox
Bass55 wrote
Sly you are a fucking asshole....WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING PEOPLE NAMES THAT YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW.......
FUCK OFF Jerk!!!
Ahhhhhhhh I see you learned your English Language from Nut !!!!!!!!!!!!

You learn fast.
Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.

Re: Help Me Save Nuts Life

BITEME!
It's ok, Sly is going to burn in hell and it won't be soon enough for me!!!

Re: Help Me Save Nuts Life

Bass55
Administrator
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Help Me Save Nuts Life

BITEME!
Did you forget? He is the GRAND POOBAH!!!!! Must not of taken his meds this morning.

Re: Help Me Save Nuts Life

Sly_Fox
BITEME! wrote
It's ok, Sly is going to burn in hell and it won't be soon enough for me!!!
Yep....... Here we go we have another of Nuts Friends who are religious enough to tell me that I am going to hell because of their Faith. I am an Agnostic and proud of it. Here is what an agnostic believes:

agnostic

Are you of the same Christian denomination as Nut ? For some reason that denomination refuses to believe the Bible where it says Love one another etc. Instead you and Nut wish to tell me how I should live and what I should believe. Failing to convince me means that I should be attacked verbally with TONS of LIES ! in order to paint me as a very bad person.

Carry On............ with your religious Faith..... In case you missed it, Religions are called Faith's because not a single one of them can show proof of real Miracles or of a Supreme Being.

If you have proof of a supreme being I would be happy to read it and try to verify it as true.

Until then accept my Faith :o)

Slyfox
Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.

Re: Help Me Save Nuts Life

Sly_Fox
Bass55 wrote
GO ahead and Laugh!!!  You know what they say!!  What comes around goes around!!  You will get yours!!  As for my language????  Where do you get off calling anyone a slut??
Put your glasses on Bass........ I said "Bite Me sounds like a Slut Name".

I will stand by that just as Al Capone sounds like a criminal !

Your choice of words to post in this forum tends to make me believe your educated in street talk.

In life words are used as descriptors and alias' in ddpoker are designed to give a hint about what that person is like, rightly or wrongly.

And that statement was made why? Do you feel more like a man now Sly?

Nope, I told you the truth.... Bite Me started it and then she ran to you to try to threaten me... Give it up ok ! This thread was about saving Nuts Life from the Bottle !
Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.

Re: Help Me Save Nuts Life

BITEME!
You are really a pathetic lonely old man. Where did I start it? You always twist things around. Where did Bass threaten you???

I will host your memorial game and I can only wish it will be real soon!!!! It will be one hell of a party!!!

Re: Help Me Save Nuts Life

RJKrash
At this moment I have a déjà vu and a loss of memory at the same time. I think I have forgotten this before.

SLY WOULD YOU STFU PLEASE!  You are driving us to drink.

Re: Help Me Save Nuts Life

Sly_Fox
RJKrash wrote
At this moment I have a déjà vu and a loss of memory at the same time. I think I have forgotten this before.

SLY WOULD YOU STFU PLEASE!  You are driving us to drink.
RJKrash.... I wish you had not posted this directive to me. I still have some respect for you because you are not allowing a Drunkard to drag you by the nose through the crap he posts here, You know who I am referring to. It is nwNut ! The alcoholic and drunkard who won't quit drinking and creating animosity here in DDPoker.

His drinking habits are the root of all my problems here in DDPoker. I promised bigfoot1 some time ago to stop posting about Nut in the forums and to avoid forum fires. Your friend Nut posted several remarks about me here in these forums about 2 weeks ago. When I saw this post by Nut, I realized that nothing I can do will result in Nut's return to sanity. He refuses to recognize that he has a SERIOUS ALCOHOL PROBLEM that causes him to be abusive and disregards respect for other people. I will now be reminding him often about his need for help with his problem. This problem consumes him almost on a daily basis and will one day cause him to die an unnecessary death. Failing that, he will one day probably be involved in a serious DUI (Driving While Intoxicated). That could result in the death/deaths of innocent people including children. I say this even though I am sure you know these things.

nwNut needs friends to try at least to get him to recognize the problems he has with Alcohol. He will never face reality as long as people like you and others think he is cute and funny in his attacks on people here in this forum. Your efforts should not be focused on me, I have tried every avenue to get Nut to change but he rejects change vociferously. Try to remember that his friends who do not get involved in attempting to alter his belief that he is funny and appreciated for his Drunkenness !

Friends do not permit other friends to do the wrong things and eventually cause death as well as lose the ability to be civil. I could still like Nut but I will not even try because he is on record as being an enemy of mine because as he said "He never Liked me and never respected me", that is his choice ! It is also my choice to harass him with the truth about his problems. Just maybe, enough reminders might convince him that his drinking IS THE PROBLEM. Please do something good for Nut and DDPoker. Focus on trying to convince Nut that Alcohol is all of problem that affects us here in DDPoker.

Once again I will show you what made me decide that the suggestion made by bigfoot1 was not working. I was away from the forum for a long time and returned to see that Nut was once again belittling me in the forums. BTW he has just in the last couple days started using very Nasty language and making false charges against Ron Spence. Ron Spence has been a great addition to the poker games in  DDPoker as well as a great poster of Poker trivia and tips here in Nabble.

I won't re-post the Terrible accusations Nut made about Ron Spence. I am sure you have seen it and you should be appalled also by Nuts drunken demeanor here.

I will show once again that Nut thinks nothing of publicly wishing someone here in ddpoker would be dead.

That message was posted by Nut and Nuts Good friend, "Bite Me" posted her own message that she wished I would "DIE SOON".

answer

This screen print is a real life statistic that Nut should read.

Alcohol Deaths

It is time for you to rethink your support of Nuts disgusting demeanor when in a drunken stupor.

Slyfox
Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.

Re: Help Me Save Nuts Life

nwnut-2
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Help Me Save Nuts Life

Stew Hunger
The fact is nut I did publish my real name (in my e-mail address) on the old forum.
                                                                              Mack Daddy

Nope, I told you the truth.... Bite Me started it and then she ran to you to try to threaten me... Give it up ok ! This thread was about saving Nuts Life from the Bottle !
I AM STILL WAITING TO SEE THE REPLY SHOWING THAT I STARTED EVERYTHING? YOU SAVE EVERY POST SO COME ON BIG BOY SHOW ME WHAT YOU HAVE! I think you are the one with the drinking problem, you keep posting the same crap over and over and you blame everyone else for your actions. Sounds like a drunk to me or like I stated before someone with dementia!!!

Re: Help Me Save Nuts Life

DDPSucks
Banned User
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Help Me Save Nuts Life

TomJoad
Geez, if only you guys could stop draining the economy by sitting around and getting fat playing FREE POKER on the internet, and do something productive.  We wouldn't be in the position we are in.  Seriously...China....CHINA!....a communist country.....is beating us in every conceivable category.  You are all to blame.  Get LIVES.  Douche bags.
12