Help! Online Profile Question

ElTigre
This post was updated on .
Tried to archive the post.  Seems that it wasn't my computer that was having the issue.

Learned that if a host has "online activated players only" checked -- which seems to be the default, I think -- not everyone can get in.  Cleared that setting from the game I opened as host, and it worked fine.  Was also able to get into a different game, as well.

- deleted -

Re: Help! Online Profile Question

Stew Hunger
Hi El Tigre
Go ahead and run your alias as "not online activated" the DD server is
not operational to seat players.