Hi All, Trouble Getting Started

Whisky Vincent
Hi DD Poker fans!  Long time no see, I have not played any games for a while and see now that DD has shut down.  I am installing DD on a new PC and am not able to login to my "Whiskey Vincent" identity because the servers are no longer up which means the online button does not function so I cannot get to the screen where I can enter game URLs.

Is there a workaround for this would like to play with you guys, all help is appreciated!

Vincent

Welcome Back Whiskey !

Stew Hunger
This is just a little unintended consequence of the server deactivation Whiskey (imo) the
problem can be mitigated by Hosts unticking the "online activated players only" box.
This problem is also a bug in the software (minor) where someone that actually does have
online activation is flagged by the program upon attempting to join.

My solution is to try to rejoin again and it will usually allow me to join.

The box is shown here

Good Luck at the tables Whiskey

Welcome Back Whiskey !

I created a new alias to test and I got to the URL entry field
Hopefully other people will chime in on this , we have talked about this some.

Hey W V

JoeNitro
there are pretty good instructions in the third pinned post on the main page here. There are links to a video in Stew's reply in that post too. the second one is how to join a private game.

You can usually find the " URL " here in Nabble. The host of the evening will post it here in Nabble. Unless it's AZ, she can't get the hang of posting here and e-mails hers out but someone usually reposts in here, but it's sometimes close to the start of the game :-/