Host

Bassman55
Hi guys.Been awhile since I have been here. Question, how do I host a game, private or public? Any help would be appreciated. thanks

Re: Host

Coyote
This post was updated on .
Bassman,
Things changed a whole lot since the DD server was taken off line. Assuming you have a static ip and your modem is set up, you will need to copy the game url after all is set up (not internal, use external network which is the bottom one) to Nabble and emails so we can find it at your specified time. Down Under has a great post in this section. And there is a ton of information here on how to set things up. We need hosts for Thursday nights and Saturday nights especially.
Thanks bud,
Coyote