How To Play With No Online Activation

Instinct_WIN
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: How To Play With No Online Activation

Hi Win
What really happened is DD poker's servers were deactivated so no one can online activate.
The Host has to configure the game so anyone can play.

Most Hosts do this now so you can join as a "non-online" activated player.
http://dd-poker.3675753.n2.nabble.com/Hi-All-Trouble-Getting-Started-td7579658.html

I can see where the confusion exists , but once the "work around" is understood it is
really easy , and my processes probably are not like every one else's (I have a old 2006
Linux laptop) I have always wondered with Windows , and Apple machines how they do it.

Man I can't wait to see you at the table , be here on this DD forum around 5:00 P.M
Seattle time and see what's cooking.

Also lots of people far smarter than me can give you a hand.         Stewy