How to Host and Join a Private Game

DownUnder
This post was updated on .
Hi all

Hope this helps.

Regards

DU

Updated Link:-

http://dd-poker.3675753.n2.nabble.com/Re-internet-games-tp7578581.html

Re: How to Host and Join a Private Game

Bass55
Administrator
Thank up, DU! Great to see you! Hope you'll have a chance to join some games!

Re: How to Host and Join a Private Game

JoeNitro
just a boost to the top, again

bump
SK.

Re: How to Host and Join a Private Game

SK.
Hey DU, how do ya get a profile up n running, Mochy trying to get back in, but to start profile says ya need DD server ??
F DD
SK.

Re: How to Host and Join a Private Game

SK.
F DD

Re: How to Host and Join a Private Game

moparphil367
unknown mate- you're in a strange (to me) place cheers

Re: How to Host and Join a Private Game

daurk/
I just used the top option of

o: -not used in public games

and it let my old player name JR Steele join in the test game

Not sure if that was a fluke or what but it worked for me for some reason

daurk/

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 3, 2017, at 6:11 PM, SK. [via DD Poker] <[hidden email]> wrote:

F DD

http://dd-poker.3675753.n2.nabble.com/How-to-Host-and-Join-a-Private-Game-tp7578595p7578665.html
To start a new topic under DD Poker, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from DD Poker, click here.
NAML

Re: How to Host and Join a Private Game

73337
Enter the new profile name in the  "Not used to join/list Public Games" option. The name no longer goes through the DD Servers (which are not running) for Public Games (which no longer exist) so it works OK for our private games. I've already created and tested a new name which works.

Re: How to Host and Join a Private Game

daurk/
Also while in D D Poker / Nabble I clicked options in the top right corner and clicked subscribe to email and now Nabble is sending email with alerts that show on my IPhone just like if someone sent a text message and the phone alerts me

Learning something new everyday!!!

Sent from my iPhone

http://dd-poker.3675753.n2.nabble.com/How-to-Host-and-Join-a-Private-Game-tp7578595p7578666.html
NAML
SK.

THX guys, awesome help, I've passed it on, CHEERS
F DD

just a bump up

Re: How to Host and Join a Private Game

moparphil367
Found a good   way to get to this page w/out typing-
Bookmark this  page, save bookmark as a desktop shortcut, then just click on s/cut, you'll be here!!!!
- moparphil

Re: How to Host and Join a Private Game

JoeNitro
bump