How to Host or Join a Private Game of DD Poker

How to Host or Join a Private Game of DD Poker

DownUnder
This post was updated on .
This is quick and dirty “How to” so please feel free to amend as you feel appropriate.

How to Host a Private Game of DD Poker.

Open DD Poker
Select a profile
Click "On Line".
Click "Host Online".
Select the game you want to host
Click "Continue".
Click the box “Configure Internet Connection”.
(the Public IP Address” box will turn pink).

If you don’t know your WAN IP address go to google and search “whats my ip

Copy the result or note it down and either paste or enter it as below.

You will now have a Game URL that looks like this “poker://60.242.134.27:11885/n-674/BZQ-799”

Now click “Open Lobby”.

You may get a text box that asks if you want to test the “incoming connection”.  Skip the test.

Your game is now able to be entered by the players.

Now under Game URLs you will see beside "Internet" an address the same as above,  “poker://60.242.134.27:11885/n-674/BZQ-799”

Use the copy button to the right and paste the URL to nabble forum.

How to Join a Private Game of DD Poker.

Copy the URL that was posted in the forum

Open DD Poker
Select a profile
Click "On Line".
Click "Join Online".
Paste the URL into "Game URL" (use the paste button to the right).
Click “Join Game”.  You may get rejected on your first try, if so click OK and you should connect on your second try.

DU

How to Host or Join a Private Game of DD Poker

Stew Hunger
Two interesting videos from Barloss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeJczn1i51w host
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe3-MV9Nb74 join

Re: How to Host or Join a Private Game of DD Poker

komara
Old player...ready to get back in.
My old username was superintendent but I can't sign in to the online features.
When I try to link to my online profile, I get a message that the program can't connect to the DD poker server.  I am asked to check my Internet connection (active) and proper DNS configuration (I have no idea what that is).
Any advice?
Thanks,
Kevin

Re: How to Host or Join a Private Game of DD Poker

Stew Hunger
Hi Kevin
The server has been disabled.
Use the URL links on the DD poker Url thread.

Copy and paste into this game url field

any questions are welcome ......welcome back !

P.S THE EVENING GAME MAY START AT 5:00 pm nabble time
The confusion with start times kills me ....

Re: How to Host or Join a Private Game of DD Poker

komara
Thanks much!

Dr. Kevin O'Mara

Associate Professor

Department of Leadership

Concordia University Chicago

President

School Exec Connect

www.schoolexecconnect.com

Superintendent (ret.), Argo Community High School

President (ret.) Illinois High School District Organization

On Mar 22, 2020, at 1:32 PM, Stew Hunger [via DD Poker] <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Hi Kevin
The server has been disabled.
Use the URL links on the DD poker Url thread.

Copy and paste into this game url field

any questions are welcome ......welcome back !

http://dd-poker.3675753.n2.nabble.com/How-to-Host-or-Join-a-Private-Game-of-DD-Poker-tp7578581p7583091.html
To start a new topic under DD Poker, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from How to Host or Join a Private Game of DD Poker, click here.
NAML