I have been living a lie.

Murf
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I have been living a lie.

Sly_Fox
nwnut. wrote
The time has come for me to ask for support from the dd poker family.i have been living a lie.All i ask is
for the dd poker to please accept my apology.i intend to seek help to rescue my life what i have done
is put my wife through living hell.god bless.nwnut
I hope you do not consider this as a joke Nut. I sincerely hope it is true.

Slyfox
Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.

Re: I have been living a lie.

nwnut-2
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I have been living a lie.

Sly_Fox
nwnut wrote
Sly_Fox wrote
nwnut. wrote
The time has come for me to ask for support from the dd poker family.i have been living a lie.All i ask is
for the dd poker to please accept my apology.i intend to seek help to rescue my life what i have done
is put my wife through living hell.god bless.nwnut
I hope you do not consider this as a joke Nut. I sincerely hope it is true.

Slyfox
Yea 'sly'... NOBODY is SMART ENOUGH to figure out that YOU created "nwnut." and posted this nonsense yourself.

When you can't convince anybody that YOU have all the right answers, you resort to low-level tactics like impersonation or aliasing yourself as someone else to gain the support that you cannot get from real people.

Here is SLYFOX impersonation nwNut in a ddpoker game he hosted. This action of his got him BANNED from not only DDPOKER, but the FORUMS also.

Now he thinks he can get away with it again and moving the DOT to the end will fool everyone...

I had no idea that this post was posted until the very time and date that I responded to it.

I did not notice the nwNut. which was a knockoff of nwNut. If it was your post and you have since changed your mind I am sorry. With all the lies you have been telling I now suspect you did this yourself. Who else would have access to that photo of you with dentures out.

I will now show that you are a proficient liar........ You keep saying that I was banned by Doug for my actions alone. The actions that we, (NwNut, Sk and Slyfox) were for this dispute that involved You, Myself and SK in HiLos game. We were banned by Doug for the time period of 1-6-2010 thru 1-16-2010.

I accepted my ban but You refused to accept the ban and you created new names in order to continue playing during the time frame of the ban by Doug. I did not play at all during that ban. You and SK continued to play under different names. from 1-6-10 to 1-16-10. See this screen print that can be duplicated using the same hercemer stats settings that I have used here.

ChipRaker, Northwoods Nut and nwNut were the 3 alias' used by you to continue defying Dougs ban.

Sk, SK. and F_DD were used by SK to defy the ban by Doug Donohue

I was the only one who accepted the ban placed on us by the owner of DDPoker.... You once again showed no respect, even for Doug !!!

It shows that Both you and SK continued to defy Dougs ban and continue playing poker.

DD ban jan

This chat save shows that you were aware of the ban and none the less joined games and bragged about the fact that you defied the ban. Once again it shows that you create lies on a regular basis and spread them here in DDpoker.

chat file

I guess this also shows that the possibility that you posted this thread and apology was just one more lie to deceive people and look like a victim.

Slyfox

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: I have been living a lie.

Sly_Fox
nwnut wrote
Sly_Fox wrote
I had no idea that this post was posted until the very time and date that I responded to it.

I did not notice the nwNut. which was a knockoff of nwNut. If it was your post and you have since changed your mind I am sorry. With all the lies you have been telling I now suspect you did this yourself.
Slyfox
You knew it was posted the very second that you pressed the POST button after writing it.

YOU ALSO HAVE A PROVEN HISTORY of creating nwnut alias names with a DOT on it and trying to impersonate me DON'T YOU?
No I do not have a history of "creating nwnut alias names with a DOT on it and trying to impersonate me DON'T YOU?"

Note that that alias was created on July 18, 2007 and used only once as a joke. YOU have known that since 2007 and you dug it up to give credence to your latest Lie that I faked this post. You use the plural of NAMES in this latest lie. that means more than 1 alias........... Where are the others ?

nwnut wrote
Tell us how it is that you have a ddpoker alais named .nwnut in ddPoker and it is SHEAR COINCIDENCE that a new NABBLE alias named nwnut. shows up here just yesterday and posts  6 messages related to your frustrations of looking like a fool?

Do you really think you're fooling anybody?
It is not a coincidence that this alias appeared it is obvious that you went and created this thread so as to accuse me of doing it.

nwnut wrote
This shows the date that .nwNut was created and used 1 time. You know that it was never used for harm it was for a joke.  I really would like to hear how you let that photo get out of your house to be used as a fake posting in nabble.

nut
Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.