In Memory of our good friend Rodzilla

hagan
ty  mark
Rodzilla age 58 passed on nov 20.Rod was a volunteer for AA,Loved animals & working on cars.Was a talented wood artist.Spent many hrs playing poker with his good friend Birddog and many dd friends.Rod & Birddog played in a monthly  holdem game for the last 15 yrs.Rod & his Dayton Ohio friends also liked going shooting together.Rod got me started on dd poker.Rod was my go to guy when i needed help with my computer or otherd devices.He also helped me set up & use nabble.My groups dec. home game will be very sad.We will leave an empty seat in honor of our good friend.Since I started playing @dd we have lost sly & now rod ,most of us will never meet but its still heartbreaking when we lose a dd player.

Mark let me know u got this & if its too much u can edit it .

Memorial game R.I.P Rod.

Stew Hunger