Is Mopar Phil The Greatest Ever?

Instinct_WIN
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Is Mopar Phil The Greatest Ever?

moparphil367
To which I would reply- Sir, I am indeed a lucky guy. You are right, I play hands I should fold, according to percentages, basic poker strategy, etc. and I sometimes (often?) get lucky. Others at dd also play like this. We play at dd for the fun and EXPERIENCE of playing against real players, without loosing real money. I was not born with the knowledge of expert poker play, nor were the professional players you see on tv. That only comes with experience. If you are unhappy when you are on the receiving end of my or anyone else's "luck" i'm sorry, but in poker, shit happens. I, along with everyone else, have been the victim of someone else"s luck many, many times. I try to learn from it, and become a better poker player.  The best players control their emotions so as not to let any other players use that against them. The more an opponent knows about my mental state, the easier it is for them to beat me. When I want to throw the cards at daurk and call him every name in the book for bluffing me out of a big hand with 7/2 os, i try to remain calm and say nice hand, because I know that when I play for real money across a  real table it will be that much harder to conceal my feelings. Poker is a game of deception, luck, and skill. You should learn that like we are all trying to do. I am your friend in the pre game chat, but I will use all my luck, skill, and wits to try and take your chips during the game. And everyone else's. And everyone else is Trying to do the same to me. That's the thing we agree on when we play poker. So- is moparphil the greatest ever? No, not by any stretch. He is learning like all players, and hopes to improve his game while having fun doing it. -Phil (mopar)

Re: Is Mopar Phil The Greatest Ever?

Stew Hunger
Yes , it is subjective mopar phil is the best player on planet earth.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Is Mopar Phil The Greatest Ever?

Stew Hunger
Enter the next game and I will disassemble you myself
Just me , it is light work.

Very nice stew- captures the reral me, no?

Re: Is Mopar Phil The Greatest Ever?

Stew Hunger
Yo Phil
Ace Jack IS a premium hand , I would go to war with that.

Re: Is Mopar Phil The Greatest Ever?

moparphil367
Indubitably, it is. Hell, I would even take it out to dinner. Hey- which one of us got called a cunt more times-  you or me? Bet it was me. And you were so nice to him when he wanted help to get in the games. Personally, I find his rants rather entertaining. It's like listening to the neighbors fight. But I don't want to hurt the guy with attacks against him, he's obviously "mentally challenged". He didn't play last nite, mebbe he's gone- Philly(mopar)
PS- Loved how you fixed up my car!

Re: Is Mopar Phil The Greatest Ever?

Let's take a mild gander at the roundup
http://dd-poker.3675753.n2.nabble.com/RESULTS-for-4-27-2018-Friday-Roundup-td7580282.html