It's Only A Game!

Instinct_WIN
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: It's Only A Game!

JoeNitro
Jesus, what is wrong with you. You have a good game and behave yourself and then come here to brag? Yeah that'll win friends. Nothing personal? you just made it personal when you bragged about beating "Stew and friends". You really need to develop some humility and social skills. you suck at any kind of relationship with other people.

Just a tip, People don't want to hear your analysis of their play. You don't like being criticized about your play do you. What makes you think other people like it?

We're not against swearing around here as long as it's just an exclamation. We don't attack each other. We don't have enough players now. we can't afford to chase anyone off.

We'd be happy to have a player of your quality if your mouth didn't run like a wide open faucet.

Re: It's Only A Game!

Instinct_WIN
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: It's Only A Game!

JoeNitro
This post was updated on .
You didn't respond to even one point I made. Your response was all I this and I did that. Constant bragging and running down other players will get you nowhere, with anyone. God man, do you have any friends at all???

So here's the thing, if you come and play and keep your comments to yourself, you can play. Otherwise we go to an e-mail url dispersal and believe me you WON'T be on the list.

I'm throwing you a rope here, take it or leave it