Lost my hard drive on my laptop and cannot re?store DD Poker or any games

Lost my hard drive on my laptop and cannot re?store DD Poker or any games

Sharon2
I sincerely need some help.  I cannot get DD Poker to work.  Coyote gave me an address: static.DD Poker, which I was able to download, but I cannot activate my profile because it can't reach the DD Poker Server.

No kidding.  Now I have no DD poker, no games, nothing.  Can anyone help me with this?  I love DD Poker and miss my friends so much.  But, stupid me dropped my laptop on the tile floor and it killed my hard drive.  Hubby was able to get a hard drive installed, but in the meantime I've lost everything I had on my old hard drive.
Sharon Olsen

Re: Lost my hard drive on my laptop and cannot re?store DD Poker or any games

Bass55
Administrator
go to DDPoker.com to download ddpoker3. after installing your program you will not be able to online activate your alias as there is no server to activate it with....just start using it in games...

Re: Lost my hard drive on my laptop and cannot re?store DD Poker or any games

Sharon2
Since DDPoker is no longer available, I cannot download from DDPoker.com.

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 8:14 AM, Bass55 [via DD Poker] <[hidden email]> wrote:
go to DDPoker.com to download ddpoker3. after installing your program you will not be able to online activate your alias as there is no server to activate it with....just start using it in games...

To unsubscribe from Lost my hard drive on my laptop and cannot re?store DD Poker or any games, click here.
NAML

Sharon Olsen

Re: Lost my hard drive on my laptop and cannot re?store DD Poker or any games

Bass55
Administrator
Sharon,

Go to www.ddpoker.com. at the bottom of the page is the "PS" in which has the download for DDpoker. Click on download then pick the platform that your computer is using to start the download.

I hope that helps!
Mike (Bass)

Re: Lost my hard drive on my laptop and cannot re?store DD Poker or any games

Hi Gal
Would you be willing to box it up and send it to a "DD fellow"?/
That can install the game and custom configure things.
                    We can get you going and up to speed again.
                                           Miss your presence here on the tables.