MDDPGA

Stew Hunger
READY FOR THE SEATTLE TRUMP RALLY
Can't wait to see Premident Trump !!

MoPhil

Stew Hunger
A really great thing to make DDpoker Great again is to get MoPhil geared up to host
Inch by inch

My 2006 Toshiba laptop is going downhill fast so I won't try until I get a new computer.

My next computer will be a Samsung Galaxy 10 on a Dex dock running a Linux desktop
so I will be running DDpoker on a phone If i can pull it off

https://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2019/08/linux-on-dex-samsung-galaxy-s10-video

My Galaxy 8 does not cut the mustard

Re: MoPhil

JoeNitro
That looks cool, I've finally got a reason to upgrade my S7