My software will no longer load

Fiddler
Could use some help please. DD Poker 3 on Windows 7 Pro. Ever since the January windows updates, my program is stuck on the "Loading" screen. After approx 3 minutes, it closes. Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

Re: My software will no longer load

daurk/
I had similar issues years ago after a windows 7 update...

I think I rolled back windows to previous version and later it was automatically sorted out after the next subsequent windows 7 update.

Re: My software will no longer load

JoeNitro
You're having trouble with your DD software?  It's doing the starting and stalling?

How pc savvy are you, I can help if you can navigate the file system