Nabble is once again in service for DDPoker Players

Nabble is once again in service for DDPoker Players

Sly_Fox
Welcome back everyone. I wish to thank Joe's_Slow for notifying me
Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.

Re: Nabble is once again in service for DDPoker Players

Stew Hunger
This is a well written piece
http://thefederalist.com/2013/11/15/what-poker-teaches-us/ Sly

Re: Nabble is once again in service for DDPoker Players

Sly_Fox
I have never read anything as profound as this article.

As I read it I found that in my own life, all of these thoughts have been things that I naturally found since my love of poker arrived in my life almost 7 years ago. Thank You for sharing this Mack Daddy.

I shall share this thought provoking article to all DDPoker players for their consumption of what I consider to be one of the finest endorsements for freedom of choice in this country.

I consider Governments as a necessary entity, BUT governments should not be involved in legislating social entertainment. Throughout history Poker and Gambling has been readily available by those who had power and wealth. It is hypocritical of these people to arrest other citizens for doing anything that these legislators can do by hopping into a high speed conveyance and traveling to Las Vegas Nevada.

Hopefully some day our children and grandchildren will find true Freedom by wisely using their RIGHT to vote and remove all legislators who do not understand what Freedom really is.

For anyone who has not played real poker without real money, I recommend they try the game of poker here at DDPoker. The download is free and you might get an education while having fun with good "People" as well as skilled poker players.

http://ddpoker.com/home

Regards
Old_Slyfox
Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.