New Player Intro and Questions.

DonkeyFish
Just wanted to introduce myself.  I love to play poker and looking forward to using ddpoker3 to improve my game.  Questions:

1.  Is ddpoker a good training tool offline, i.e. is the A.I.  good enough to simulate real players and situations?
2.  Do people host online private and public games on a regular basis, if so how do we send in entry and are
     most people trustworthy about paying off winners?

Thanks in advance,
Emmit Blackmon

Re: New Player Intro and Questions.

Stew Hunger
Hi Emmit

        Welcome to DD poker
I played practice for years before I went online and yes the (ai) is good.
For game entry go to DD poker online         http://www.ddpoker.com/online

http://dd-poker.3675753.n2.nabble.com/Using-DD-Poker-to-Practice-Cash-Game-Skills-td6946460.html#a6946511

http://dd-poker.3675753.n2.nabble.com/Advisor-td5060387.html#a5063779

http://dd-poker.3675753.n2.nabble.com/Android-app-td7578279.html