Pokerplayer file

braunsta
In playertypes I entered names of actual poker pros as find its fun to play against a name I know in practice games. Had to install a new hard drive and of course reinstalled DD Poker so need to move my player name folder I created and saved into DD Poker. It has been a while so need a refresher course as to how to do it. I believe I just change the name of PLAYERNAME.SSALC file and then rename my saved file of player names to PLAYERNAME.SSALC. Is that true?