Ranking Game Results

Barloss
Dear all, from today i will start keeping track of the results.
Please post the results of the games here like shown below:

Re: Ranking Game Results

hagan
Can you go over the procedure and where we post results Barloss? Tks

Re: Ranking Game Results

Barloss
hagan wrote
Can you go over the procedure and where we post results Barloss? Tks
Just make a printscreen and insert it as an image in a reply here.

Re: Ranking Game Results

hagan

Let me know if this is where you want it posted

Re: Ranking Game Results

Barloss
hagan wrote

Let me know if this is where you want it posted
This is indeed the place only I need the table shown in the top picture. For today it's not a problem since i've got the results screen myself aswell.

Re: Ranking Game Results

hagan
I took the screen shot while the results were up, don't know why it didn't show. We'll do it again tomorrow

Re: Ranking Game Results

hagan

Re: Ranking Game Results

hagan

Re: Ranking Game Results

hagan

Re: Ranking Game Results

Yo hagan I use a tool other than the camera to get that screenshot.  On Windows 10 for example it is called the snipping tool.